BBBB Coil to Plugs

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2012
      Can someone please remind me which coil fires which plug on a 2001
      1200. I know I know this but am having a brain burp at the moment and
      when I try to think nothing happens! (;-)
      [ Now there's a "Not so original statement!" ]
      --
      *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy BBBB**

      Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2012
        Hi Ed,
        Haynes Manual page 2*2 under general specs. firing order is 1,2,4,3 So the left coil fires 1 & 4 ; right coil fires 2 & 3
        Greg

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2012
          Thanks Greg;
          I knew that but just needed that second opinion to get my mind off
          the fact that box of golf balls just collapsed in my shop scattering
          over 500 golf balls all over the concrete floor. No major damage just
          NOT what I wanted to be doing right now! (;-)
          On 9/30/2012 4:14 PM, Greg wrote:
          > Hi Ed,
          > Haynes Manual page 2*2 under general specs. firing order is 1,2,4,3 So the left coil fires 1 & 4 ; right coil fires 2 & 3
          > Greg
          >
          > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Ed Johnson <edljohnson2@...> wrote:
          >> Can someone please remind me which coil fires which plug on a 2001
          >> 1200. I know I know this but am having a brain burp at the moment and
          >> when I try to think nothing happens! (;-)
          >> [ Now there's a "Not so original statement!" ]
          >> --
          >> *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy BBBB**
          >>
          >> --
          >> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter.
          >> Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len
          >>
          >> Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan
          >> http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • a2 - inoperative emessages
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2012
            This isnt advice or a real opinion (if ever) but I thought "lost sparks" took care of it all

            A2

            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Ed Johnson <edljohnson2@...> wrote:

            > Can someone please remind me which coil fires which plug on a 2001
            > 1200. I know I know this but am having a brain burp at the moment and
            > when I try to think nothing happens! (;-)
            > [ Now there's a "Not so original statement!" ]
            > --
            > *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy BBBB**
            >
            > --
            >
            > Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan
            > http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen

          • mcatrophy
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
              Pictures of left coil to 1 and 4
              http://atrophy.lock.net/pi/t_no_tank/index.php?image=DSCF0887.JPG&sz=1

              And right to 2 and 3
              http://atrophy.lock.net/pi/t_no_tank/index.php?image=DSCF0888.JPG&sz=1

              mcatrophy
              http://atrophy.lock.net

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
                Thank you so much. I have saved the photos to my files so that if I
                forget again......:-)