UK Camping Meet

  • tritonrat
    Message 1 of 75 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hey up people,
      What happened to the idea of a camping meet for UK members of the forum.....Did it die a death?

      T'rat
    • Ken Hastie
      Message 75 of 75 , Sep 16, 2012
        Russ

        There may be confusion.

        Your message header is "UK Camping Meet, October 2012"

        You have created two polls - one for September and one for October.

        As no-one (as far as I could see) had offered to arrange anything for the
        suggested October meeting, I posted an e-mail I sent to the Ostrich Inn and
        then posted their reply with a suggestion that anyone wanting to attend the
        Ostrich Inn gathering should add their name to the DATABASE I created at the
        Home Page of the Yahoogroup website. So far there are 8 and possibly 9
        attendees. However, no booking is necessary for the October weekend -
        people just need to turn up.

        I thought you were seeking booking confirmations from people because there
        was reference to a bunkhouse for the September meet ?

        Ken Hastie
        Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10
        and D14 Bantams