Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: LSL Handle Bar Conversion for my '95 TR-Trophy

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1, 2012
      HIT THE ROAD JACK! (;-) If you see Bud tell him to say hello to Eugene
      and Archie Weinstein's widow if she's still there. I married my second
      wife in the Eugene City Hall and lived there about three + years. Ride
      safe!
      *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy BBBB**

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1, 2012
        Hey Ed,
        Yeah, I know it's 10:17 AM. I have a partner up the street from
        me. Another old bachelor. Well, he took a bad fall, and broke his
        arm, and hand. He's the guy that takes care of my yard and garden in
        my absence, so I've had to do some minor engineering for him at both
        his and my houses. Now I'm nearly packed, and I'm outta here. I don't
        think I'll have much luck finding a campsite, but I'm resourceful
        (sneaky). I'm coming! I've had a cold for about five days now, and I
        think I'm mostly over it. I just don't quite feel as together as I
        need to be for a long ride. I'm just going to keep playing it by ear,
        as I'm packed now. I'm half tempted to go to bed now, and then just
        ride all night! I love the nitetime cool! I just took some phone pics
        of my handlebar set-up. I'll send them, if I can figure out how? Time
        for medicine.
        On Aug 1, 2012, at 3:25 AM, Ed Johnson wrote:

        > HIT THE ROAD JACK! (;-) If you see Bud tell him to say hello to Eugene
        > and Archie Weinstein's widow if she's still there. I married my second
        > wife in the Eugene City Hall and lived there about three + years. Ride
        > safe!
        > *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy BBBB**

        > > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which
        > merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only
        > relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that
        > person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a
        > political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal
        > items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when
        > replying.
        > >

        > > Post message: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subscribe: TriumphTrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • a2 - inoperative emessages
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 1, 2012
          Dont rush if you have had a cold. It is not a good time to strain your body it will make recovery slower.... If you go for it drink plenty of fluids.

          A2

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 1, 2012
            Thankx for the tip, A2