tyres

  • johnbarrett41
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hi All, Well we managed to have a good run out tonight and I can report that the new pirelli angel sts are performing very well indeed. First time two up and feel absolutley planted, even when cranked over and pulling hard in fairly damp conditions. Only little gripe is at around 110mph there appears to be a little vibration so I will take them back to my fitter and get them to balance them again at the weekend. Jubba 92 1200
    • angusbain2000
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 8, 2014
        thanks for the tip.