RE: [TriumphTrophy] MLT 20th Anniversary - Official Portrait Released

  • John Barrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
      Gordon, I to have an oxford blue 92 1200 which I think is a lovely looking bike, untill she gets dirty which is pretty often given where I live and the careless farmers around here. I have also had the pleasure of the new explorer and was mighty impressed by that power plant and the overall bike. I would really like to see that engine in a touring trophy. and it seems that will happen pretty soon, but that is all I can say at the moment. My baby reaches twenty years old next month and I cant see myself ever parting with her, but given the right circumstances, I could see her joined by a shiny new trophy. Ride hard ride safe be happy Jubba, 92 oxford blue 1200.

      > To: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
      > From: gordon.smith29@...
      > Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:18:34 +0000
      > Subject: [TriumphTrophy] MLT 20th Anniversary - Official Portrait Released
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > For those of you who follow the Further Adventures of Tracey and Sharon, I have pleasure in announcing the release of MLTs 20th Anniversary Official Portrait (see album gordon4046) taken the other day after I returned from Test Riding the new Explorer and found her (MLT) surrounded by a small group of admirers....
      >
      > I know I'm biased and despite the obvious 'Cosmetic Challenges' - the eagle-eyed amongst you will have spotted to cracks in the fairing courtesy of a careless car driver who would be 'car-less' if I had my way - she is such a joy to ride and in a certain light the Oxford Blue is just a gorgeous colour.
      >
      > Enjoy, consider, discuss...
      >
      > Cheers for now
      > Gordon
      > '92 MkI BBB Oxford Blue (aka My Lady Tracey)
      > '96 MkII BBB BRG (aka My Lady Sharon)

      > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • gordon4046
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
        Hi Jubba,

        Many thanks for your comments - I couldn't agree more about the Explorer but feel I don't have the relevant experience to make 'a statement' - I'll never be able to 'do touring' as such but I do plenty of miles hereabouts so I could qualify on that count.

        Just got back from a Choir gig to see you have 'other issues' to contend with - Oh dear!

        Cheers
        Gordon