Re: Replacement Clutch Hose....Goodridge TR0902-1CP - The Routing..

  • gordon4046
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi Greg,

      I've gone all 'hi-tech' and finally uploaded some photos.
      See my album (gordon4046). They show the routing for Sharon.

      Funnily enough I've been doing a similar 'hose swap-out' on Tracey in the last few days and was surprised that even being a MkI with the lower bars etc I still felt happier routing the Clutch Hose 'outside' the headstock triangle.

      (Methinks Goodridge may have got a dimension wrong somewhere, but I'm too far along the trail to complain about it now.)

      Being a MkI though, with much skimpier Inner Panels to the fairing, the hose is not so hidden from view but sits just below the bottom left hand edge of the Petrol Tank. Might not be one for the 'purists' but I feel OK about it.
      It's not exactly flapping about in the wind - just not where some perverse designer thought it should go..

      Cheers for now

      Gordon
      '92 BBB Oxford Blue (aka Tracey)
      '96 BBB BRG (aka Sharon)

      Pictures would be good to show us how you routed the clutch hose.

      Greg Andrews
      '96 900 BRG
      '98 900 Sprint Executive