Fwd: Crater Lake

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hey Bud Isen,
      Here is the info on the resort at Crater Lake. We have
      reservations for the 10th, 11th, and 12th of August. I'm told that
      there is a place to camp there, but as yet I don't have the
      particulars. Any of the "Group" are welcome to join us there. We plan
      to camp somewhere in the area for a few days after the 13 th. There
      are still some cabins at the resort, if you want to get a cabin for
      you and ? you would be wise to get a reservation. We have done this
      kind of trip for the last 30+ years, and it was a ball. We go riding
      some, and basically it is a party where some of us ride up and some
      drive their cage. Bud don't you live right up near the Cal/ Oregon
      border? If so you might have some insight on that area. It would be
      nice to have someone along that is familiar with the area. As I said,
      the more the merrier, so if anyone else is interested in a trip to
      Crater Lake, please do join us!

      Begin forwarded message: