Re: Starting in Neutral--100 LL Fuel

  • Bud Izen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hey Poppa Jack -

      Keep in touch. I'd love to meet up with you at Crater Lake!

      Bud Izen
      '99 Platinum 900
      Eugene Oregon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hey Bud,
        You are sure welcome to join us! I'd like that too. We plan to
        stay at a resort up there for three days, and then go camp in the
        woods somewhere in that area. I think we will get there on August
        10th, I think. I'll get all the info from Momma Jack, and sent it
        along. We have invited both friends and family, and some of us are
        riding to the get together. The place we are staying told us that we
        can pitch tents on the lawn too. My wife will be flying out on the
        1st of August, to meet our kids in their RV. I'll head out to make a
        leisurely trip North. It would be very cool if you can come. That way
        I won't be the only "Old Dude" up there. Are you familiar with that
        area? I'll email you with all the particulars when Ma gets up.