RE: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Keihin Main and Pilot Jets

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
      FYIL The jets in my 1200 are 115's. It's a 50 mile round trip to work so I
      decided to ride my bike to work for economy's sake but checked the mileage
      against my then '89 Honda Civic. The Civic got 33mpg and the Trophy 30mpg! I
      got to work about 15 minutes sooner however. (;-)

      Ed J.
      2001 Triumph Trophy 1200
      1964 Bonneville TT Special
      Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937