Re: [TriumphTrophy] Corbin Seat

  • shu2
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 3, 2011
      dave,

      do you still have this seat? if so, very interested. pics please.

      jim

      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 3, 2011
        hi dave,

        brownislandjim AT
        hotmail DOT com

        thanks much!

        j.
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 3, 2011
          hi dave,

          here you go:

          brownislandjim AT
          hotmail DOT com

          thanks much!

          j.
        • DUKESTER
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 15, 2013
            With my new Corbin seat my position has changed somewhat and i need a set of risers. Is there a company that makes risers for the Trophy?

            All the Best,
            Malcolm Duke
            Hurst,Tx.
            2001 Trophy Sunset Red
            2012 V Strom DL100 Bright Red

              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 15, 2013

                The most common maker of bar risers is Genmar. I have them (got a used set from a fellow member here). Helibars (or Heli-bars) make the conversion kits, I think, but not much new stuff like that available anymore for the Trophy. Actually, not sure if it's a conversion kit or risers they make. A company that makes conversion kits is Storz. Again, not sure if anything available for the Trophy.

                Welcome new guy.

                Up here, Jack, apehangers seem to be making a comeback. Only on Harleys, though. A lot of places have banned them above a certain height now for safety reasons.

                Cheers,

                Glenn

                ---In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, <jackbyers@...> wrote:

[...]

              • juliovega5462
                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 15, 2013
                  Hi Malcolm,I'm in Burleson,TX not far from you. I have s set of risers I'm not using,Jen mars,,,if you're interested,email me @ juliovega......5462.....@ Yahoo.com. you could have them as soon as tomorrow.....let me know..
                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 16, 2013
                    Hey Glen,
                       Thanks for remembering these names. I had some sort of mental hick-up going, and couldn't recall any of them. Apehangers, the very high kind, are big with the H_D folks. My bars aren't all that tall, maybe six or seven inches over stockers, they don't look out of place at all. The great part is that I can switch bars in about ten minutes. I really like the way they make my bike feel so totally different, with so little effort!