Archive

  • A Deux
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
      Archive is broken!
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        Elaborate

        Ed J.
        2001 Triumph Trophy 1200
        1964 Bonneville TT Special
        Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
        Cell - 321/795-4387

        -----Original Message-----
        From: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com]
        On Behalf Of A Deux
        Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 4:57 AM
        To: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Archive

        Archive is broken!

        ------------------------------------

        List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add
        agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original
        writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented
        topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed,
        except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a
        minimum when replying.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          You Talking about this? "(*) Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable for 4 hours
          from Monday, October 3rd starting 8:30 p.m. PST to Tuesday, October 4th
          00:30 PST, due to planned maintenance. If there is any change to this
          schedule, we will update the information here"

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011
            The messages posted at yahoo are not being archived at nabble (which is where I usually post) and the opposite may be true too. Which possibly explains the upcoming maintenance outage.

            Also the posts on nabble are not making it to the mailing list unless I am being moderated...

            A2

            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Johnson" <edljohnson2@...> wrote:

            > Elaborate
          • John Barrett
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011
              Adeux, I was looking for a recent post thismorning in old nabble and I can confirm that your findings mirror mine. I dont believe we are being moderated so there appears to be a problem. Jubba 92 1200 just sat cooling down from a 2hour blast around dartmoor. WICKED

              > To: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
              > From: adeux60@...
              > Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 12:31:39 +0000
              > Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Archive
              >
              > The messages posted at yahoo are not being archived at nabble (which is where I usually post) and the opposite may be true too. Which possibly explains the upcoming maintenance outage.
              >
              > Also the posts on nabble are not making it to the mailing list unless I am being moderated...
              >
              > A2
              >

              > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Johnson" <edljohnson2@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Elaborate
              >

              > ------------------------------------
              >
              > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • A Deux
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011
                this message thread for instance is not appearing in the archive......

                I should have gone out earlier on the bike - i am putting off writing a report for work and getting no pleasure in procrastinating

                --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, John Barrett <jonbba@...> wrote:

                > Adeux, I was looking for a recent post thismorning in old nabble and I
              • Kevin B
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011
                  Can't go for a blast without wheels. Really good engine but no wheels. :-(