Craigslist '02 Trophy in Alabama

  • Jim A
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      My friend in Madison, AL sent me this link. I won't be buying anything until spring but thought someone here might take advantage of this seemingly great deal:

      http://huntsville.craigslist.org/mcy/2522624079.html

      Jim A.
    • bownez@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2011
        Wow, That IS a deal.What did Triumph call that particular color? Bones