Re: [TriumphTrophy] Corbin Backrest

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hello,
      The fact is Corbin has just one straight square shaft for the backrest. The trick is in how the backrest mounts to the shaft, it is attached at an angle to allow the backrest to be upright. The mount allows some slight adjustment of the angle of the backrest with just a simple screw adjustment. The three holes in the metal bracket under the saddle allows you to select how high the backrest supports your pillion. It's simple engineering.
      Good luck with your project.
      :-) Jim Gray
      Roseville, CA
      Y2K BRG BBBB

      Give God a chance, He has for you. J Gray