Re: Heated seat

  • slovcan
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Richard,

      I haven't thought about those since my snowmobiling days a couple of ice ages ago. You could get them in different sizes for inside gloves, pockets, etc. They are good to have with you in an "emergency" kit for sure. Personally I think I prefer the more permanent system of the switched heated seat pad built in. Now that I think about it, they would be really, REALLY good to keep on the bike - cheap, compact, light and if you are cold and wet they sure do feel good! Thanks for the reminder.

      Glenn