Re: [TriumphTrophy] Cam bits

  • Adeux
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011
      Good point and I checked as you advised and there are plenty of clicks left
      on the adjuster. The specs confirmed the adjuster spring was short so I
      replaced the entire unit (65 pounds...). Yet to run it as next I have
      electrics and minor mechanicals to sort. I want it really sweet from March
      onwards. I had 6 shims to change at .05 out apiece probably PO never looked
      at them and I left them for a while but I was now hoping to get rid of some
      noise at tick over. Still as you say there won't be much effect on this
      bike.

      Thanks for the tip - I could have done with a similar tip to getting the
      cams lined up but got there in the end....

      -----
      A2
      Trophy 900, fox eyes, mostly red, mostly upright in southern England