inner bags

  • Timbo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2011
      Any one know of cheap inner bags from the side and top box panniers
      the closest i have found are http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Givi-T443-Inner-Bags-V35-Panniers-34-litre-/220704796689?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item336307f011

      Also how many litre are in the factory fitted side and top panniers?
    • Rod Gill
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2011
        Hi Tim

        I have a few sets of trophy inner bags brand new. I bought some a while ago as a
        job lot, sold a few to members of the group.
        I am asking £35 for a pair plus postage.
        Regards
        Rod uk

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2011
          Rod-

          What cost would you estimate for shipping to USA (Boston)?

          Thanks-

          Jim A
          '99 1200

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2011
            Hi Jim,
            Will find out for you.
            Regards

            Rod

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 16, 2011
              Rod Gill wrote:

              > I have a few sets of trophy inner bags brand new. I bought some a while
              > ago as a
              > job lot, sold a few to members of the group.
              > I am asking £35 for a pair plus postage.
              > Regards
              > Rod uk

              Hi all
              Does anyone know how to get in touch with Rod Gill ? I'm interested by these
              inner bags.
              Thanks to answer a copy to my email address.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 28, 2012
                Get Geared have Pannier inner bags, £15.99 each, 28litres capacity

                Regards
                Barley

                blackdog wrote:

                > Also looking for Trophy inner bags, any going?
                >
                > Barley wrote:
                >>
                >> Hi I know this might be a long shot, but do you still have the trophy
                >> inner bags,
                >> regards
                >> Barley

              • Aytug Atalay
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 28, 2012
                  hello everyone...
                  ı am using my trophy in Turkey since 1999 and it still runs great. Great bike ...Does anyone know if there will be a new model.....