Re: [TriumphTrophy] 900 engine wanted in UK

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
      Mark,

      If you are quick, there's this one on Ebay from a '94 Trophy (
      co-incidentally the same as mine!) - only 2 hours left mind... Item
      number: 200535837670 Cant vouch for the seller - however they delivered
      my Rear Shock in good time last week - just a REAL shame i missed out on
      the front shocks last week :(

      Cheers
      Paul

      On 04/11/2010 17:30, markphilipjohnson wrote:

      > Help! My '94 Trophy 900 needs another engine. It was making a horrible
      > grinding/banging noise so I took the sump off to have a look. I found
      > one of the con-rod bolts, a piece of the cylinder skirt and lots of
      > metal shavings in the sump. Bollocks! Looking on the bright side, the
      > clutch and gearbox are OK, also the cylinder head and ancillaries, so
      > I might be able to make one good engine from two bad ones, if they've
      > not got the same parts broken.
      > Do you have a 900 engine or perhaps know someone who has one? I'm in
      > Bournemouth, so something in Southern England would be best, but any
      > leads would be welcome. Many thanks.
      >
      > _

    • Triumphmotorcycleman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
        Maybe this will help, different engines in stock for a reasonable price as far
        as I can see on their homepage.

        Good luck with the search

        http://www.cheshiremotorcyclesalvage.com/acatalog/Online_Catlog_ENGINES_52.html