Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Spark plug Wires

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 308 , Oct 31, 2010
      I'm right there with you John. Sure would be nice during those times I
      spend in the dog house!

      Bob

    • TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 308 of 308 , May 9 11:43 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TriumphTrophy
        group.

        File : /1998 BBBB/Bike Running.3ga
        Uploaded by : lovemytrophy <tony.mitchell51@...>
        Description : This is the sound of my Trophy ticking over

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        lovemytrophy <tony.mitchell51@...>