Re: [TriumphTrophy] Triumph riders in Missouri

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 10:11 AM
      Hey Jeff and Trey, I'm from a So. Ill. RAT group out of the Belleville,
      Ill. Shop "RPM's", 20 miles East of St. Louis. It might be a stretch but we
      are planning a ride/ campout at Meramec State Park this Sat. Look in
      "Calendar" - Aug. 4 on Trophy Web Site for details. See Ya! Eric.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2 11:25 AM
        Hey if you are going to Merimac state park go to Fisher cave located in that
        park. excellent tour of the cave. The only lights are the ones you carry
        in.Onadoga state Park has a cool cave aswell.Don't forget Merimac
        Caverns.All three parks are a great ride and if you do not want to be on the
        interstate Route 66 parallels it.I was just there two weeks ago on my 900
        and I enjoyed every road through all the parks and they are all easy to see
        in a day..

        Robert 01red900

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations and
        comments are solely and strictly the responsibility of each contributor.
        Making use of the information is solely at the risk and discretion of the
        reader!

      • John Norton
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2 3:08 PM
          > I'm a new owner of a Triumph Trophy 1200 and feel a little lonely here in
          central Missouri. I'm looking for other Triumph riders in the Show Me state
          to burn up some miles with in the Ozarks (or anywhere for that matter) <

          Jeff :
          Mark your calander for September 6-9. I will be coming through Jeff City on
          the 6th on the way to Galena, IL for a Triumph rally. Will meet you and we
          can ride together after we pick up a friend in Hanabal (bmw rider). I am
          Leaving Tulsa early the 6th if interested let me know.

          jn
        • Eric
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2 4:45 PM
            Hey guys hope to see you there or in the road! Our RAT pack will be going
            via the river roads from St. Louis. Later, Eric.

          • bosch1@swbell.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3 5:28 PM
              Jeff, Eric and company>

              Well, ain't this cool. I live in St. Louis - which is next door to
              the river road and not that far from Columbia. I own a Trophy, (am
              also named Jeff), and hope to hook up with jn and company for the
              Galena ride if I can swing it.

              Drop me a line any time you want to ride. I have a crazy work
              schedule, but if you can ever break away for a week day ride, I might
              be game. Just give me a little notice, and no tuesdays please.

              jebosch@... (work)
              bosch1@... (home)

              Jeff
              '98 Plat. 1200

              ...and I thought only Cali., New England and European guys actually
              found riding partners on this list!