Fuel Lines / clamps -- GPS -- sprockets

  • Neil Christie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Fuel lines and clamps -

      I have soft Tygon fuel lines, removed the in-the-T filters, have an
      inline clear filter upstream, use springs in the Tygon where it bends,
      and use stainless steel spring clamps - installed with the proper tool -
      at all fittings. Works a charm.

      GPS - I have an OLD Garmin 2710, love it - in a custom cradle and RAM
      mount. The RAM mount is mounted by their handlebar u-clamp to my
      handlebar (remember - I replaced the stock "bars" with a real
      handlebar). It is mounted in the center - just below the speedo / tach.

      Sprockets - I also went to 20-40, and love it (yes, i know it is a
      primary harmonic). Good gearing. Source:
      http://www.drivesystemsusa.com/c/196302/1/1200-trophy-93-03.html

      Neil