Who's in charge around here ?

  • qbto
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 2:46 AM
      Not been in here in a while, so whos the boss ? Is it still Mr Ken Hastie ?
    • Mike DLS
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12 5:24 AM
        On Monday, August 09, 2010 at 10:46 AM, qbto asked:
        Not been in here in a while, so whos the boss ? Is it still Mr Ken Hastie ?

        Yup. Hi.
        Mike
        92 900

      • Ken Hastie
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12 5:35 AM
          Sorry Stef. Just got back from the Tall Ships races this morning. I'm into
          yachting these days! (although after the lumpy seas and Northerly Force 6
          experienced yesterday and today, I wonder why I bother 8-)

          Even had to call into Sunderland for an overnight stay last night, I was so
          knackered!

          Ken Hastie
          Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10
          and D14 Bantams