Introduction

  • Jacques, Martin, VF-Group
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 2, 2010
      Welcome to the fold, and great choice with the Trophy. My wife and I
      have some friends in Rotterdam so we are over there every couple of
      years, the photos bring back nice memories. We have had some lovely
      holidays over in Holland.

      You've found the right place for a variety of Triumph wisdom.

      Martin

      03 1200 in Graphite, 46k miles

      Bath, UK

    • Jacques, Martin, VF-Group