Introduction

  • ger.bauritius
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 1, 2010
      Just to introduce myself, and to see if I'm able to post.

      The pictures are of the Trophy 900 1996 which I bought as a companion to
      my 1971 BSA A 65T.

      They were taken in the port of Rotterdam, which is near to where I live.

      Shaun and RF Whatley will have seen these pictures allready.

      in the background the largest ship in the world
      <http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto-RM6FCMAK.jpg>

      port panorama <http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto-NMEDGHZO.jpg>

    • Jacques, Martin, VF-Group
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 2, 2010
        Welcome to the fold, and great choice with the Trophy. My wife and I
        have some friends in Rotterdam so we are over there every couple of
        years, the photos bring back nice memories. We have had some lovely
        holidays over in Holland.

        You've found the right place for a variety of Triumph wisdom.

        Martin

        03 1200 in Graphite, 46k miles

        Bath, UK