Re: [TriumphTrophy] Arctic Moto Update (Trophy Troubles)

  • Mike DLS
    Message 1 of 36 , May 4, 2010
      On Tuesday, May 04, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Tom informed us that:
      By mid-afternoon on Sunday, the Trophy was in bad shape. I should have called in reinforcements to come and evacuate me, but I managed to limp the last 200 miles home. My last fuel stop was 5.4gal, and I had only gone 92-miles.

      Hi Tom, any other symptoms - tyre (tire) condition, brakes binding, parachute deployed?
      Mike.

    • Tom
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 21, 2010
        Spoke with my local dealer this morning. I ordered a set of float assemblies for it. They're $48/ea(x4). That's the last of the components that I can replace. He expects them to be in on Thursday. I'll hop on a bike and make the two hour round trip to get them, reassemble the carbs, reassemble the bike, tune, mount tires, front brake pads, pack, and be on the road within a couple days. What can possibly go wrong??? Hehe...

        Tom (SW Ohio)
        http://arcticmoto.shutterfly.com/