Brake Discs and Chain & Sprocket

  • rod999_5
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hi Guys,
      Need discs all round on my 1200 MK11. Also chain and sprockets. Dont have a fortune, suggestions welcome. My Trophy is the one with silly acceleration and 120 mph top speed. Last Saturday left a GSX750 r and an R1 for dust on acceleration, pin pricks in the mirror for over 30 miles. The Suzi had a power commander and all the goodies! Skegness to Peterborough, these guys keep telling me to get a sports bike...HAH!
      Seriously though I dont mind losing the instant go, I remember Martin Jaques bought some sprockets to give more economy last year. How did you get on?
      Thanks Rod UK