Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Nice surprise!

  • socalsinner13@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 2, 2010
      I believe it was a 96 1200 cc
      Rbgreen

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry from hell..................

      From: socalsinner13@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:40:16 +0000

      Thanks
      Odd about those screws...they were about 9-12 inches below union jack emblems....looked to be in the middle of the fairing too

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry from hell..................

      From: socalsinner13@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:49:24 +0000

      Ok guys
      Here's the deal.
      Road rash.....shed been put down and there is rash on the fairing on and on rear bag...its there not much you can do about it.
      Demo...ran fine..oddly...I went from 5th to 6 th gear and didn't notice that much of a change in rpm. She pulled nicely....there were some wet spots on the motor..possible oil leaks and such....bottom looked dry after I rode though...irony brake seemed a tad soft but there was no nose drive....bike felt like she was older....zero gravity shield....corbin seat....over all nice...not perfect but if I can deal w riding a bike w some rash..she's ok.
      Question...there were a hold on both sides under the bike...they weren't holes for turn signals...those were there already...they were the union jack stickers also...lower holes..maybe 3/8 wide...I think it may have been for frame sliders....
      Any thoughts?
      Finally...left mirror wiggled in the wind...a tad annoying but doable....thoughts to tighten that up guys? Seemed to wiggle from the base....

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry from hell..................

      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 10, 2010
        Black bin liners - touched one once with a hot exhaust and there it stayed
        forever.