Re: Greetings

  • John F
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hey Anova,

      I love my Trophy and have been riding since March 2. The weather in Minneapolis in March has been amazing.

      Keep the shiny side up! Enjoy your great motorcycle!

      John F
      Minneapolis
    • sam's mail
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
        Congrats Anova,

        I've had my 96 11kmi bbbb for a few months now. She needed a bit of
        TLC. Just about caught up now. Fairly easy wrench so far other than
        the airbox. Bit noisy at idle, which is normal. These bikes are super
        deals on the used market. I plan on riding up to the Smokies soon.
        Hope to see you there.

        Enjoy,
        DD
        New Orleans

        On 3/31/10, John F <mailman93060@...> wrote:
        > Hey Anova,
        > a 96 BRG 1200 - the fastest color! :-)
        >
        > I love my Trophy and have been riding since March 2. The weather in
        > Minneapolis in March has been amazing.
        >
        > Keep the shiny side up! Enjoy your great motorcycle!
        >
        > John F
        > Minneapolis
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add
        > agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original
        > writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented
        > topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed,
        > except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a
        > minimum when replying.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rod Gill
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
          Welcome!
          96 1200 trophy Green.  Green is definitely the fastest colour; anyone remember the thread
          Rod Uk