HELP-COILS

  • brillooo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
      Well the 01 1200 I bought on eBay needs a coil. Anyone had theirs left over after installing Nology. Our group is leaving Wednesday on a trip to Barber Museum. No coil I can't go. If someone has one overnight it to me and I'll gladly pay for the coil and freight. Nology is out of stock. It may be there are other coils that will work; any ideas. The seller had to know there was a problem even though he described the bike running great. Hopefully, it's not the ECU. Thanks, GE shipping address: George Echols, 2302 W Erwin St, Tyler, TX 75702. Ph # 360-303-0255
    • ldwolfe@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
        They are on their way! :-)) Have a safe, happy, fun trip.
        LDW

        From: "brillooo" <brillooo@...>
        Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:49:24
        To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [TriumphTrophy] HELP-COILS

        Well the 01 1200 I bought on eBay needs a coil. Anyone had theirs left over after installing Nology. Our group is leaving Wednesday on a trip to Barber Museum. No coil I can't go. If someone has one overnight it to me and I'll gladly pay for the coil and freight. Nology is out of stock. It may be there are other coils that will work; any ideas. The seller had to know there was a problem even though he described the bike running great. Hopefully, it's not the ECU. Thanks, GE shipping address: George Echols, 2302 W Erwin St, Tyler, TX 75702. Ph # 360-303-0255

        ------------------------------------

        List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

      • brillooo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
          You are a scholar and gentleman. Many thanks. Send me you address so I can pay you.

          Thanks again

          George

          From: "brillooo" <brillooo@...>
          Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:49:24
          To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>

          Well the 01 1200 I bought on eBay needs a coil. Anyone had theirs left over after installing Nology. Our group is leaving Wednesday on a trip to Barber Museum. No coil I can't go. If someone has one overnight it to me and I'll gladly pay for the coil and freight. Nology is out of stock. It may be there are other coils that will work; any ideas. The seller had to know there was a problem even though he described the bike running great. Hopefully, it's not the ECU. Thanks, GE shipping address: George Echols, 2302 W Erwin St, Tyler, TX 75702. Ph # 360-303-0255

          List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

        • bodger barclay
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2010
            well done you two - sorted - IMHO if you got desperate - then any coil would
            do although on a 1200 it would have to be twin HT output. But again if you
            were that desperate twin singles wired in parallel gaffered to the tank for
            style points as well as 6 technical points....

            Have a good weekend