RE: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Turn Signal Update

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2010
      While you are looking at LED lighting, you might want to look at the other
      stuff that is available at Advance Auto and I'm sure other places as well.
      [I have no connection with Advance Auto so am not spamming the group!] There
      are
      "Drag Lights" etc. that are not approved for highway use. What that means to
      me is that they must be "brighter than hell!" What that also means to me is;
      "If they are brighter than hell, I must NEED THEM!" I don't NEED to hit a
      deer at even moderate speed! Check them out and report back. I did! (;-)
      Ed J.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 14, 2010
        Hey Guys/ Gals......I'm now fully equipped for the trip!

        My wife and son gave me a brand spanking new Kermit Chair
        http://www.kermitchair.com/ <http://www.kermitchair.com/>
        with my name embroidered in it and a set of "Prostetics" (leg
        extensions) for my Birthday today!

        Who is all going to be at the Dragon Raid and the Trophy Gathering this
        fall at Deals Gap in Western, NC ?

        Today the Sky is Blue in Florida without clouds and the temperature is
        43 degrees F out today.

        Bob Clark
        01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
        Jacksonville, FL / Augusta, GA
      • Ron Bogucki
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14, 2010
          I'm planning on being there. Atlanta Ron

          To: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com; CharlotteRAT@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 14, 2010
            I hope to be there.

            Tom (SW Ohio)