Mobil 1 4T Racing Oil Good Deal

  • moley61
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      I just bought a 4 x 4 litre pack of Mobil 1 4T Racing 15w/50 Oil for £140.02 inc P+P (=£35 per 4 litre can (compared to £44.85 bought singly)).
      This is a discounted price.
      As you know this is the Oil recommended by Triumph but is difficult to get in many parts of the UK.

      The supplier has agreed for us to share this discount and I copy their email below with the order information in it.
      The normal price is £147.20 but put Triumph Owners in the 'special delivery instructions' box and they will apply the discount.

      I hope some of you find it as helpful as I have.
      Dave Mollington. '95 900
      PS. I am simply a very satisfied customer and have no other connection with this company.

      Hi Dave
      Your response is much appreciated.

      We would be pleased if you wanted to pass this offer on to 'Triumph
      owners'.

      We could maintain that deal for the same boxed quantity until
      the inevitable price rise comes along.

      It would probably be best if they phoned us on 01642 617626 and quoted 'Triumph owners' deal,
      or if they placed an order on our secure website at; www.teessideautotech.co.uk and added 'Triumph owners' when ordering, then we would adjust the price our side to the same as you have paid.

      Once more, thanks for your comments.

      Best Regards
      Ed Kaps