Re: Gas Indicator Knob On Ebay

  • jackon2wheelz
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2009
      Yeah, the seller is "one of us" it's me :)

      The one on eBay just sold, but I will be listing another one. Also, I am selling them "retail" for $70 plus shipping.

      I posted pics in here of one side-by-side with the plastic original knob and also how it looks mounted on my Pacific Blue Trophy (the only legitimate color West of the Rockies)

      Thanks,
      Jack
      Placerville, CA

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "waleao" <waleao@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys. I just saw a listing for an aluminum gas indicator knob on ebay if anyone is interested. I am thinking about getting one. It appears that the seller is one of us but may not know about this forum. Anyone else have one? Ed

    • Rod Gill
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2009
        Were going to talk about knobs again aren't we, then its going to be colours and as we all know its green.
        Rod Uk

        ________________________________
        Yeah, the seller is "one of us" it's me :)

        The one on eBay just sold, but I will be listing another one. Also, I am selling them "retail" for $70 plus shipping.

        I posted pics in here of one side-by-side with the plastic original knob and also how it looks mounted on my Pacific Blue Trophy (the only legitimate color West of the Rockies)

        Thanks,
        Jack
        Placerville, CA

        --- In TriumphTrophy@ yahoogroups. com, "waleao" <waleao@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys. I just saw a listing for an aluminum gas indicator knob on ebay if anyone is interested. I am thinking about getting one. It appears that the seller is one of us but may not know about this forum. Anyone else have one? Ed

      • tritonrider
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2009
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Rod Gill <rod999_5@...> wrote:

          > Were going to talk about knobs again aren't we, then its going to be colours and as we all know its green.
          > Rod Uk
          >
          > Out of interest ...How much is one off Triumph ????
          Anybody know ?

          Harry

        • john tabberer
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
            Just ordered a plastic one from Sprint engineering at £6.50... plan to reinforce with epoxy resin before fitting... ( the original knob has a void, just outside the locating spindle hole, which weakens the assembly)

            John