Re: Replacement windshield, Contiforce tyres, earplugs

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2001
      --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., qt3t@a... wrote:
      > is there a taller windslield for 2000 trophys?

      Search the archives for Clearview or Gustafffson. I could not get a
      delivery date for my '99 from Clearview this summer (they have shields
      for earlier models). I went with Gustaffson and am very happy. It is
      4-5" taller than stock.

      Br
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2001
        --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., mikepbest@a... wrote:
        > Brian, Let me know how the new windshield works for you. I am also
        6'2", and I am interested in this same windshield as a future upgrade
        to my '98

        See post #6359.

        Cheers, Bri
      • qt3t@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2001
          is a 99 and a 2000 the same windshield? is yours tinted? Tony
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4, 2001
            --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., qt3t@a... wrote:
            > is a 99 and a 2000 the same windshield? is yours tinted? Tony
            Tony: I believe the '99 and 2000 (and 2001) have the same upper
            fairing and windshield. My Gustafsson is clear, but they do offer a
            range of tints.

            Bri