Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Replacement windshield, Contiforce tyres, earplugs

  • Pierce/Rogers
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2001
      I believe I have the taller windshield made by clearview on my 95. It's tall
      enough to keep me completely out of the wind at 6'1". I know some other
      people have had trouble with Clearview, but my dealings were very smooth.
      John. I can send you a picture if that will help.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2001
        --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., qt3t@a... wrote:
        > is there a taller windslield for 2000 trophys?

        Search the archives for Clearview or Gustafffson. I could not get a
        delivery date for my '99 from Clearview this summer (they have shields
        for earlier models). I went with Gustaffson and am very happy. It is
        4-5" taller than stock.

        Br
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2001
          --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., mikepbest@a... wrote:
          > Brian, Let me know how the new windshield works for you. I am also
          6'2", and I am interested in this same windshield as a future upgrade
          to my '98

          See post #6359.

          Cheers, Bri
        • qt3t@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3, 2001
            is a 99 and a 2000 the same windshield? is yours tinted? Tony
          • Brian
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 4, 2001
              --- In TriumphTrophy@y..., qt3t@a... wrote:
              > is a 99 and a 2000 the same windshield? is yours tinted? Tony
              Tony: I believe the '99 and 2000 (and 2001) have the same upper
              fairing and windshield. My Gustafsson is clear, but they do offer a
              range of tints.

              Bri