Bennington Bash

  • woofdaddy7
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      will anyone from the forum be attending this weekend?
    • brifog196
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "woofdaddy7" <ldwolfe@...> wrote:

        > will anyone from the forum be attending this weekend?

        Sorry I didn't see your question until today.
        I went Saturday am to check it out. I'd guess about 150 bikes or so.
        The indiviual rides planned looked like fun but I had to be back home by early evening so I didn't tag along on any of them.
        I honestly don't think I saw any Trophys there. Alot of Sprints, Tigers, Speed Triples and Thruxtons. I'm going to have to go back through the pics I took. I think next year I'll plan an overnight.
        Brian