[TriumphTrophy] torx spanner

  • pete-f
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      I previous posted a request for the torx size for the caliper bolts, thanks
      to all those that replied.
      I have now obtained a usefull set. someone ( I deleted the reply) asked
      about obtaining a set.
      My local Maccess, for those in the GB, sells a set
      ofT20,T25,T30,T40,T45,T50,T55 with a 1/2 square drive adaptor for £8. They
      are also doing a motorcycle garmin zumo for just short of £350.

      Pete Platinum BBBs 50,000mls
    • DENNIS
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2009
          Hi Dennis

          unfortunately its a trade only distributor, I may be able to obtain and
          post on.

          Pete

        • dennis murphy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2009
            Hi Pete,yeah i went on there website.I would have bought a torx set,no panic i'll pick one up.Cheers mate Dennis