Re: Rear disc replacement

  • kentcorrespondent10
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      I've just done this very job on my 96 Trophy, the covers just lift off with a small screw driver, and the rest is dead easy to do. BUT if like me your rear brake pads are seized in place, it's a hot old job with help!

      Had to get the flame on the pins, while someone else turned the spanner to undo them, BLIMEY a job and a half... Still it's all done and sorted, it took all of two hours, and that was with a tea break ;o)