Web site " triumphforever" and search engine dedicated to triumph

  • innocenzi_fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hello everybody,

      Glad to write a few words on this forum.
      I'm a trophy'93 owner and i'm often surfing and wandering on the
      web.
      There, I collected some piece of technical information in french
      which is ma native language, in english and in italian.
      My first attempt was to compile a triumph.hlp file.
      A triumph file for technical help, (.hlp for microsoft extension not
      for Mac).
      After that I decided to create a website dedicated to carburettors
      Triumph ; mostly known as T3/T4.
      Just for fun and passion, and also with a "selfish motive" ; having
      a quick way to retrieve useful information for my trophy
      maintenance.
      The index page is giving access to a search engine for all Triumph :

      http://www.triumphforever.fr/

      [the link "liste des sites (txt) " on this page opens to the list of
      listes taken into account.]

      and the link "Accès direct Aide & Astuces T3/T4" give you the
      opportunity the enter the specific site for T3/T4.
      Direct link : http://www.triumphforever.fr/aide-et-astuces/index.html

      It's talking about alternator bolt, coil failure (engine stalling
      when hot/tacho which drops to zero), dead battery or aftermarket
      Pingel petcock…
      Some examples :
      Dead battery : http://www.triumphforever.fr/aide-et-
      astuces/allumage/batterie-decharge-rapide.html

      Pingel petcock : http://www.triumphforever.fr/aide-et-
      astuces/reservoir/robinet-adaptable-t3-t4.html

      Ignition pickup replacement : http://www.triumphforever.fr/aide-et-
      astuces/allumage/capteur-remplacement.html

      By the way, by downloading the help file, [link called "fichier
      d'aide – help file-] you will see that the 3rd page is
      named "lexique" ie lexical page, translating the lexical terminology
      used in this help file from french to english.
      The above terminology is the Hayne's terminology.

      I hope it will be of some interest for you guys.

      Kind regards.
      Max