Re: 2002 Trophy 1200 Carbs

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      Yes Ed,
      Where the heck have you been???
      Look in the Files section for the Carb info I posted...

      Tom D.

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Walden" <waleao@...> wrote:

      > Can you guys tell me if we have the Mikuni 36mm carbs in our bikes
      for
      > this year. I do not live in Cali and the bike is not from Cali. I
      want
      > to install a carb jet kit but I know that the carbs changed at some
      > time. Thanks
      > Ed

    • Ed Walden
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hello Greg. Yeah, what with work and lack of time to ride or contribute
        to the group I have not been much fun of late. It took us almost 4
        months to close on our house and we are in the process of remodeling so
        it still may be a while before I get a chance to ride. I see a few
        trinkets out there that I always wanted to add and I figure now is as
        good a time as any. I just bought a new HJC Symax II helmet yesterday
        and cover for one of my hard bags that got scratched when a car knocked
        me over in Houston. I will get all of the small bits fixed while I am
        still traveling so that when I do have a chance to ride it will be
        ready. 3 months living on the beach damn near destroyed the bike even
        though I had it covered with 2 covers. I will be taking the pipes off,
        blasting them and repainting them with ceramic paint next week. The
        exhaust will have to be polished and the black bits painted also. I
        think I will be very busy for awhile. Anyways, thanks for the info. Ed