Re: [TriumphTrophy] 2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 $5000 or best offer

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hey Lady!
      I'll bet a $ 20.00 bill, against a bag of doughnuts, that your Daddy told you he was no good! You can stay Darlin', but now that he's shown his true colors....

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2008
        I need this sold asap will consider any offers...
        ladyazeroth @...

        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "CLP" <warhammerchic@...> wrote:

        > 2001 Triumph Trophy need to sell as husband wants a harley for
        > christmas will consider trades
        > Has hardpacks on sides and top, custom shorted forks to look more
        > sporty, custom seat Near Tampa FL
        > only 9k miles! clean title
        > ladyazeroth @...

      • Craig
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2008
          I am interested in your Trophy.Do you have pics you can send?

        • nort75mk3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
            The final divorce date must be soon...............................

          • Steven Jennings
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 12, 2008
              How about some pics. & details?

              The final divorce date must be soon........ ......... ......... .....
              ************ **Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and
              (http://www.aol com/?optin= new-dp&icid= aolcom40vanity& ncid=emlcntaolco m00000010)