2001 Trophy 1200 for Sale

  • vitagreg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      After some years and miles, I find I must now trim down my fleet by one
      very nice Trophy.
      If you or someone you know is interested,here is the link to the
      description (I think).
      http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/mcy/908613013.html
    • jim.miles96
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        Nice bike at a good price for someone. I will pass it along to a
        friend who is considering buying one.

        If you are interested in selling the Triumph shop manual separately I
        can give it a good home.

        Jim
        2003 Trophy 1200
        Collierville, TN