2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 FOR SALE

  • CLP
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      I have a platnium 2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 Limited Edition it was a
      dealer demo which has shortened forks/handles with 8k
      miles. It has only
      been titled once and has a clean title. It has been babied! I also
      have
      the
      stock seat available and an extra tall windshield, I can sell these
      seperately if someone wants them.
      I put the stock windshield back on the bike but it still has the
      custom
      seat
      installed. It also has the hard packs on both sides and top. I have
      pics if
      anyone wants them. I am open to all offers. Near Tampa FL
      ladyazeroth@ yahoo.com
    • Bob Mancini
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'm interested in the windshield. It seems I can't get enough coverage
        to be happy. I have a 2000 900. Do you know if it fits? How much taller
        is it than stock?

        Thanks,
        Bob