luggage rack for sale

  • oioiuo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 6:05 AM
      i have a triumph trophy luggage rack. have to sell. not bent or
      damaged. I sold bike and clearing out stuff. I purchased the rack to
      mount GIVI top box (SOLD GIVI BOX)

      best offer ... must sell ... need space

      e mail: jmullinsdesign@...
    • sejansen01
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "oioiuo" <creative502000@...> wrote:

        > i have a triumph trophy luggage rack. have to sell. not bent or
        > damaged. I sold bike and clearing out stuff. I purchased the rack to
        > mount GIVI top box (SOLD GIVI BOX)
        >
        > best offer ... must sell ... need space
        >
        > e mail: jmullinsdesign@...

        I know this was listed a long time ago but if you still have the rack let me know.
        I just bought a trophy and it did not have one on it.
        thanks scott