Weak spark 1994 1200 Trophy.

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 4:59 AM
      The engine won't start now. The stop start button is ok after bouncy
      bouncy loosing the tiny ballbearing (I thought those pathetic little
      switches went out 30 years ago.). The sidestand switch is working (well
      the caution light goes on and off. With spark plug out and attached
      there is a weak looking spark it, is a thin white spark. I looked at
      the white connector with the black strap and jiggled the whole affair
      it seems to be making contact. Any other ideas please?
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        I had used another new plug from a different vehicle and this seems to
        have contributed to a yellow white weak spark. When i removed all the
        plugs they were totally fouled. As soon as new plugs went it the spark
        returned and after a period of a year the bike is finally running
        again.All this agro from a stck throttle linkage cause d bt lak of use
        with one small poroblem acumalting on top of the next one. Thank you
        for all the help along the way and hope the experiene is helpful here