RE: [SPAM][TriumphTrophy] Re:Crash Test Dummy Repair

  • Dr Brian J Fitzsimons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Used the plastex kit to great effect on my old VFR!

      I've got more to do a few tabs on the BBBS I've just got, and am sure it'll
      be great.

      Keep it upright,

      Brian

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        G'day Ian.
        Thanks for the info. I would be very interested to hear of the results
        of your "Plastex" repair. I have a busted tab on the top front on r/h
        side panel, you know, the one that is about the size of the top of a
        pinky. It looks like a major job to re-manufacture. Anyone else had
        this tab repair project?

        The damage happened the last time (and I mean that is the last time)
        that I put the bike into a shop for work. I was charged for the
        pleasure and have now decided to tool up and do my own maintenance
        etc. I find this forum the most helpful and friendly bunch of people I
        have dealt with on-line or face-to-face ever. Keep up the good work. I
        look forward to my daily email with all the chat and advice from the
        Triumph Trophy group.
        Regards to all,
        Mark

        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Bardsley"