RE: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Tyre advice

  • Robert Clark
    Message 1 of 36 , May 2, 2008
      Thats not normal from what several of us have experineced with the
      Avons. I just replaced a rear with near 10,000 miles in it

      What tire pressure are you running?

      what is the Load on on the bike?

      What speeds are you running?

      Bob Clark
      01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
      96 Magna Red Honda PC-800
      71 Suzuki T-500
      Augusta, GA

      Message 36 of 36 , May 8, 2008
        From: "Jack Byers" <jackbyers@...>

        > My son Jack went to college in London.
        > I kept a daily watch on the weather when
        > he was there, and only saw four sunny days, even worth
        > riding.

        And London is in the warm sunny part of the UK

        Stef

        All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html