Dedicated BSA page on DFDS Seaways site

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
      A page has been created on the DFDS Seaway website exclusively for BSA
      Owners.

      Please bookmark the page if you think you may use DFDS Seaways as you will
      qualify for a 10% discount on all bookings by accessing the website via this
      page.

      Please use it for your other trips as well (it isn't just for motorcycles
      trips).

      Star Editor, can it be added to the next issue?

      Brian, can it be added to the BSA website as a permanent external link?

      Regards
      Ken Hastie
    • Ken Hastie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
        Might help if I provided the link !!! 8:(

        http://www.dfds.co.uk/BSA

        Ken