RE: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Buying a Trophy

  • Robert Clark
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 3, 2008
      Alec, You forgot about the exponetial increase in Smiles and Grins that
      come with the 1200 Trophy.

      Especially Sunset Red. The girls really like the Red.

      Bob Clark
      01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
      96 Magna Red Honda PC-800
      71 Suzuki T-500
      Augusta, GA

      From: TriumphTrophy@ <mailto:TriumphTrophy%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:TriumphTrophy@
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 4, 2008
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, BWG3COY@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 1/4/2008 6:40:55 PM GMT Standard Time,
        > motoworld2001@... writes:
        >
        > John,
        > I've had a pair of light mounted there for 6 years now and have
        > never had them contact any surfaces, even when riding off road...
        > Front suspension is set as per factory spec!!!
        >
        > Tom D.

        > I may try that Tom
        >
        > John Bonnewell
        > COMBROGI
        > Flag as it should be

        John,
        I have posted several more pictures that show some of the
        details of the installation. Please let me know if you would like
        some additional information.

        Regards,
        Tom D.