RE: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Buying a Trophy

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 1, 2008

      <snip>
      > Nope, not too worried about the mileage thing I was just curious
      > because of the recent posts.
      >
      > I really appreciate all the feedback.

      Someone on this group (and it wasn't me) once said 'If you feel you have to
      ask about the mileage then this isn't the bike for you'

      I have to agree in that I do concern myself with fuel consumption on all my
      other vehicles, but the Trophy 1200 has something else that overrides any
      concern on penny pinching on fuel. What I would also is that my Trophy 1200
      has been a very low maintenance cost bike in all other respects. The dog's
      bollocks!

      Great power, good handling and head turning, even though this is now an 11
      year old (oops, 12 year old) aesthetically designed bike.

      Ken the Geordie SST 13
      BSA A75R, A10, B40, D14, D10, D7 Triumph Trophy 1200
    • Tom
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 4, 2008
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, BWG3COY@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 1/4/2008 6:40:55 PM GMT Standard Time,
        > motoworld2001@... writes:
        >
        > John,
        > I've had a pair of light mounted there for 6 years now and have
        > never had them contact any surfaces, even when riding off road...
        > Front suspension is set as per factory spec!!!
        >
        > Tom D.

        > I may try that Tom
        >
        > John Bonnewell
        > COMBROGI
        > Flag as it should be

        John,
        I have posted several more pictures that show some of the
        details of the installation. Please let me know if you would like
        some additional information.

        Regards,
        Tom D.