Triumph Trophy 1200 (2002)

  • cookgah
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2007
      Has anybody got any ideas where I can get front and rear indicators for
      my Trophy (Azure Blue).
      Any suggestion would be welcome!
    • Jonathan Stark
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 5, 2007
        You mean besides ordering them from Triumph? Do they not have them in
        that color any more? I just bought a Graphite Gray one for my wife's
        bike through the dealership. Took about 2 1/2 weeks to come in.

        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "cookgah" <graham.cook@...> wrote:

        > Has anybody got any ideas where I can get front and rear indicators
        for
        > my Trophy (Azure Blue).
        > Any suggestion would be welcome!

      • Jacques, Martin, VF-Group
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2007
          Are they vary expensive from the dealer? eBay will likely have some
          eventually. Cannot see any right now on UK or US sites, but there is a
          breaker selling Azure side fairings on the US site - see item
          230157730902. Perhaps they also have the indicators too?

          There is also a list of Trophy parts suppliers in the Files section,
          under FAQ if I remember correctly.

          Martin
          03 1200 in Graphite (12,500 miles)
          04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

        • Jonathan Stark
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 6, 2007
            $56 for the whole indicator assembly IIRC.

            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Jacques, Martin, VF-Group"
            <martin.jacques@...> wrote:

            > Are they vary expensive from the dealer? eBay will likely have some
            > eventually. Cannot see any right now on UK or US sites, but there is a
            > breaker selling Azure side fairings on the US site - see item
            > 230157730902. Perhaps they also have the indicators too?
            >
            > There is also a list of Trophy parts suppliers in the Files section,
            > under FAQ if I remember correctly.
            >
            > Martin
            > 03 1200 in Graphite (12,500 miles)
            > 04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

          • Eric Walburgh
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 6, 2007
              I just bought an Azure Blue front signal thru my dealer thru Triumph HQ in
              Georgia. Had it in about a week. About $60 I think.
              Eric Walburgh

            • L.C.S.
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 6, 2007
                They are not expensive through the dealer: $60-70.

                LS
              • Barryman
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 8, 2007
                  --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "cookgah" <graham.cook@...> wrote:

                  > Has anybody got any ideas where I can get front and rear indicators
                  for
                  > my Trophy (Azure Blue).
                  > Any suggestion would be welcome!

                  Try PJTriumph in Albuqurque. NM www.pjstriumph.com

                  Talk to Steve, 505 323-4338 or 505 323-6700
                • Poppa Jack
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
                    Hi Jonathan,
                    I'm not certain about what part you speak of? If you're talking about
                    directional indicaters,, I had my Brother-in-law accidently back my bike in
                    to the work bench.. I saw the price, Triumph was getting. Thought about the
                    likely hood of it happening again, and headed too my favorite auto parts
                    store. The have a large selection of trailer clearance lights, as well as
                    other utility lights. The Triumph lights. I chose a pair that are so much
                    better looking. The existing light brackets worked fine. I did have to add a
                    ground wire. MY total cost was less than $15.00. That was nearly three years
                    ago. Take a look! A big plus is that if this happens out on the road, you'll
                    have no trouble sorting it out. Hope this helps.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 11, 2007
                      I got one from Bikebandit.The price & delivery time was reasonable. ~Tim

                      cookgah wrote:

                      > Has anybody got any ideas where I can get front and rear indicators for
                      > my Trophy (Azure Blue).
                      > Any suggestion would be welcome!

                    • jim schisler
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 11, 2007
                        I was also recommended to that site although not bought anything from it
                        yet.
                        I think you also get a 10% discount for ama membership. -jims
                        -----