Re: Moving bars back....

  • Angel Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thanks Erv...
      I do have a Corbin and that is definitely more comfortable. In fact I think
      I scored it from someone in this group. I did find myself sliding into the
      tank with the stock seat but the plus side was that the handlebars felt more
      in the proper position (or i was rather). What I would like is to sit back
      further on the bike to enjoy the wider part.

      I will check out the risers now that I know they do move things back a bit.
      Thanks again!

      -Angel
      02BBBB in Graphite.
      Central PA